We are a passionate community of 69 family-run hiking hotels in the Alps and have been active as an association since 1995.
We are united by our love of the mountains, our passion for hiking in all its facets, and the requirement that our guests be provided with everything needed for a perfect hiking holiday: unforgettable experiences of the mountains and of nature and an extraordinary quality of service.
In keeping with our Best Alpine quality pledge, each of our hotels meets the following criteria:
- Top Locations: Our hotels are located in the middle of the most beautiful hiking regions of the Alps. Our hiking trails start right outside the front door.
- Alpine Expertise and Experience: In each of our hotels, you'll find passionate and experienced hiking experts available to answer any and all questions you have about planning your hike.
- Guided Hikes: We offer free tours led by our mountain guides 3–5 times a week, ranging from family hikes to selected summit climbs.
- Equipment: At our hotels, you can borrow equipment like walking sticks, backpacks and baby carriers free of charge (subject to availability).
- Hiking Taxis: For your own individual hikes, we're happy to take you to the various starting points of hikes throughout the region and pick you up again at your destination.
- Wellness: After your hike, you can choose to relax in the sauna or steam room or even enjoy one of our massages or soothing baths with Alpine herbs.
- Flavourful and Wholesome Food: Enjoy culinary delicacies from the region, delicious whole foods, and vegetarian specialties.